- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Tonight in Ferguson, Mo. Even CNN is calling out police brutality.
We are watching history unfold. Do not stand down. Spread the word.
No justice, no peace.
Six years ago was the first time I’ve ever been to the Philippines. Prior to that, all I knew of the Philippines’ culture and history were little sentences in my U.S. and World History high school text books. Because of the lack of information, I sought online resources, articles, and…
Journal Entry 6/29/14
1st image: 1967 Newark Riots
2nd image: 2014 Ferguson Protests
3rd image: 1964 Harlem Riots
4th image: 2014 Ferguson Protests